Personal data consists of all information about specific or definable persons. A person is seen as definable when he or she can be identified directly or indirectly. An e-mail address can already be seen as a form of identification. According to the above mentioned regulations we try to survey, process or use as few personal data as possible.
By sending information to contact addresses listed throughout this website or via the contact form, it is possible that personal data is acquired. Cognitec will process this data according to the laws mentioned above.
When our website is accessed, information is collected and stored in log-files. The following information is stored: Date and time of access, client IP-address, accessed files, browser used by the user, used protocol and referencing page. In general, it is not possible to establish a reference to the person using the site as long as a static IP-address is not used. In any case, such personal reference is accidental. Information on log-files is used solely for statistical purposes and to improve our website presence. This site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis tool from Google Inc., to store and analyze such data. Google and browsers provide tools and settings that allow consumers of websites to hide such data.
If we receive personal data of previously mentioned nature and extent, we will store this information on our especially secure servers in Germany and the USA. Access to these servers is limited to few, especially authorized persons, whose responsibility it is to deal with these matters on a professional or technical level. Data is used exclusively for purposes of business contacts. Once these objectives have been reached, data will be destroyed immediately. Information given to us will not be forwarded to third parties.
Operational data protection officer:
Frank Marschner: email@example.com
Cognitec Systems GmbH
Grossenhainer Str. 101
01127 Dresden, Germany
- FaceVACS® and Cognitec® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Cognitec Systems GmbH.
- Microsoft® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Intel® is a trademark or registered trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- BioAPI™ is a trademark of the BioAPI Consortium.
- Oracle® is a registered trademark, and other Oracle product names, service names, slogans or logos referenced in this Web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation.
- All trademarks not explicitly mentioned here are the properties of their respective owners.
Certain links on this website exit the Cognitec website and take you to external sites. Cognitec is not responsible for any content on linked websites.