identifies persons of interest in real time, while using anonymous facial analysis to generate people analytics
FaceVACS-VideoScan recognizes people’s faces in live video streams and video footage, compares them to image databases, and instantly finds known persons.
At the same time, the system performs anonymous facial analysis to count individuals, generate demographic statistics, track people flow in time and space, find frequent visitors and detect crowds.
Users can also import recorded videos files to find persons enrolled in image databases, or locate unknown persons in multiple videos.
The software works with a number of industry-leading HD video cameras, and includes the REST API for easy integration into other video technologies.
- REST API for easy integration
- new out-of-the-box evaluation system to test the product
- backup and restore capabilities
- improved NVIDIA GPU support
- accuracy boost for non-frontal images