FaceVACS-Entry combines smart hardware for image acquisition with market-leading software for verification processes, and is ready for integration into electronic gates (eGates) at border control checkpoints. The technology allows travelers to complete self-service border control procedures in less than 15 seconds.
The system detects the person’s face, adjusts the position of the cameras according to the person’s height and then captures best-quality images that guarantee high verification accuracy. The software instantly verifies the live images against biometric photos stored in passports, other ID documents and/or facial image databases.
A proprietary sensor, able to distinguish between human faces and artifacts like printed images and masks, detects presentation attacks.
- consists of face recognition software and panel hardware and firmware
- modular, flexible design
- mobile unit moves into optimal vertical position based on face location in less than 2 seconds
- monitor shows live image of the person and displays user instructions
- proprietary sensor detects presentation attacks (masks, printed images, video material)
- incorporates Cognitec’s latest face recognition algorithm
- industry-leading accuracy levels: 0.1 % false acceptance rate, at less than 2 % false rejection rate
- user-friendly interface for easy integration
- installs onto certified glass surfaces or can be ordered with glass cover
Additional product information
Watch a movie about use cases and product features.