FaceVACS-DBScan instantly compares facial images from various sources to large image databases, supporting the biometric verification and identification of persons.
ID issuance agencies can compare ID portraits to large image databases to prevent ID fraud or detect clerical errors. In addition, agencies can perform database de-duplication (1:n or n:n) to compare, clean and maintain ID databases with facial images.
The Examiner toolset can enhance images for better comparison to the gallery, and provides a set of inspection tools that help identify the person by comparing images side by side or by measuring facial features. Users can develop watch lists of potential matches while recording a full audit trail for each step in the process.
- cluster configurations for multi-million person database processing
- batch and interactive enrollments and identifications
- integrator kit for easy integration into existing systems
- flexible and comfortable match list handling that allows sorting, rearranging, browsing, filtering and more
- powerful toolset for image quality enhancement and visual inspection of matches
- flexible management of additional case-related data
- prebinning by bin sets
- high-availability option
Read more about features and technical requirements.
Read about the algorithm used in this product.
Product life cycle
Check end dates for sales and support for each version.
View and print the product flyer.
Watch a movie about product features.